Sunday 17 May 2015

Top 5 songs | May

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be sharing with you my Top 5 songs of this month. If you like any of these songs or have any other favourite songs make sure to leave them in the comments.

1.See you again:by wiz khalifa and Charlie Puth.
I love this song so much especially the part when Charlie Puth sings really high in it.I definitely recommend you listen to this song. 


2.Cheerleader:by OMI 
This song is number one in the UK and I think it's also number one in 12 other countries as well.I think this song has an amazing tune which makes me get into the summer spirit.



3.Jealous:by Nick Jonas 
I love this song so much.It has actually been out for quiet a while now but I still love it



4.I really like you:by Carly Rae Jepsen
Carly Rae Jepsen hasn't done a song in our country for quite a while now I did like some of her previous songs a lot but I definitely like this song much better.



5.Trouble:Iggy Azalea and Jenifer Hudson 
This song has also been out for ages now but it's still in the UK top 10 and I still love it.I think the tune in the background makes it complete because it just sounds so cool.




So these are my top 5 songs.I hope you enjoyed this post and found some new songs to listen to.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day.




5 comments:

  1. Ooh I like those songs too! Some I haven't heard so I'll listen to them now!

    Have a great day!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I really appreciate the support :) you should definitely check out the songs you haven't heard of because they are really good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Jealous and I Really Like You! Great post A Girl!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm really glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  4. I like these songs too! The song called "See you again" was a song that our school school had to sing! It is one of my favourite songs!
    Anna Truthe
    http://agirlthoughtswondering.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete