Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Liebster award

Hi guys,
Today I'm going to be doing a popular tag called the Liebster award.I was recently tagged by the Amazing Neon Girl from  
http://neonreader.blogspot.co.uk/ to do this tag.You should definitely check out her blog and look at her Liebster award too.

1.What inspired you to start blogging? 
Well I've actually done a post called why I started blogging but I may as well tell you anyway.Basically in a lesson in school we were talking about our dreams and aspirations and I thought that blogging looked like fun so I started my own blog.



2.What would you consider the genre of your blog?
I do a bit of everything but mainly I do lifestyle.



3.Name three pet peeves
.I hate it when people talk about someone behind their back.
.I hate being late especially for school (I really don't know  why)
.When people keep on licking their lips constantly



4.What's your typical order from a coffee shop?
Usually I go to either Costa or Starbucks and order a red berry fruit cooler(from Costa) and one of the cakes.



5.Who are your top five singers or bands?
.Meghan Trainer 
.Taylor Swift 
.Rhianna 
.Maroon 5
.The Vamps

6.If you had to live off 3 foods and 3 drinks what would they be?
foods
.Chocolate(who couldn't survive without chocolate)
.Pizza 
.Fruit (specifically strawberries)



Drinks
.Water (you can't survive with out it)
.Peach juice (I love it so much but they don't even sell it in this country)
.Cranberry juice

7.Do you intend on travelling in the future?
Definitely I want to travel the world.



8.Name four of your favourite possessions?
.Phone 
.Laptop 
.Magazines 
.Books 

9.What are three things you couldn't live without(other than oxygen and all the other scientific aspects)
.My family 
.My friends 
.My laptop 

10.How long do you spend on the internet on an average day?
This is a hard one probably a couple of hours.

11.What's your favourite memory so far from this year?
When me,my mum and my dad went to a place called Star City for the day.It was amazing we went to the cinema and played crazy golf.

So here are my answers to all the questions.I hope you enjoyed this post and found out a little bit more about me.Also I tag ANYONE!who wants to do this.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day.






16 comments:

  1. Cool! I'll do it! I'll post it up on my blog maybe next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great I hope you have fun making it xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Costa's is a pretty great place. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed this post xx :)

      Delete
  5. Just saying but ... You have to nominate specific people and you have to answer the questions i left at the end of the post not the ones i answered

    Other than that really good post!

    Neon girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Congratulations :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate with you a lot, to be honest.

    And may I add that the licking lips thing is quite annoying, especially because it's one of the causes of chapped lips. You learn something new everyday!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete