Tuesday 5 May 2015

My Dream....

Hey guys,
The other day I was thinking of a post to do and I thought why don't I answer questions like my dream hair or my dream car that kind of thing.

My dream hair...
My dream hair would have to be ombre hair.If you don't know what ombre hair is it's when your hair starts of as brown and then goes into blonde.I just think it looks so nice and original.


My dream car...
My dream car would have to be a red Ferrari but I doubt I would ever be able to afford one!


My dream house...
My dream house would have to be a huge mansion in California with a swimming pool,games room,gym,ice scatting rink,cinema,and a water park.


My dream holiday...
My dream holiday would have to be somewhere with hot weather and a huge fun water park.

My dream dinner...
My dream dinner would have home made bread for starters,pasta with tomato sauce for the main coarse and for dessert some kind of chocolate mousse.


My dream job...
My dream job would have to be a full time blogger!


So I hope you enjoyed this post even if it is a little bit different because I really enjoy making posts like this.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day. 

8 comments:

  1. You should totally turn this into a tag! It was amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm glad you like my idea.Also I probably should turn this into a tag!!!
      I'll tag anyone who wants to do it :)xx

      Delete
  2. Ombre hair sounds amazing! My friend has ombre hair but I'm too scared to actually dye mine.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should go for it and if you don't like it you can always dye it back :)

      Delete
  3. Your dream car is so cool. Nothing beats a classic red Ferarri!
    I have the same dream job. It would be so cool to blog for a living :)

    x Envy
    Picking up the Pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed my post xx

      Delete
  4. the dream house tho! *__* hahhaa I want that kind of house too ;)
    lovely choices! xx

    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/
    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. wouldn't it be amazing if we could actually get a house like that :) xxx

    ReplyDelete