Sunday 10 May 2015

My Week

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be doing a post called the days of the week. Basically It will be quite a quick post where I'll be saying what most people feel like on the days of the week and adding and emoji for each day. I actually got this idea from a T shirt I saw in a shop called Primark-it had all the days of the week and an emoji after it. 



Monday
On Monday I'm practically dying 
because it's back to school time 
I feel really tired and just want 
the weekend to carry on.








Tuesday
On Tuesday I still feel quite tired 
and want the weekend to start back up 
again but obviously it doesn't.








Wednesday
On wednesday I'm generally feeling 
OK and I begin to get used to the 
school week.





Thursday
On Thursday I start to get ready for 
the weekend and feel quite happy because
the weeks going really fast and it's  
almost the weekend. 








Friday
This is one of my favourite days of the 
week because it's about to be the weekend 
on Fridays-so it's all good really. 









Saturday 
This is my ultimate favoutie day of the
week.One there's no school two we usually do fun stuff on Saturday and three I can relax all day and look at my blog and stuff.




Sunday 
On sunday I feel quite sad because it's 
school the next day and I can't go to bed 
late because I can't have a lie in the next day. But look on the good side there's
still no school!


So I hope you enjoyed this post even if it was a little different because I really enjoyed making it.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day.  




10 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I really enjoyed reading it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like this for the week, especially Monday. XD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I'm literally crying on Monday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good post! I don't like Mondays or Sundays either! ESPECIALLY Sundays!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post I feel exactly the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you could relate! xx :)

      Delete
  7. This is silly and amazing. It makes my week come alive. Except for school on Monday. I nearly blow up every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is silly and amazing. It makes my week come alive. Except for school on Monday. I nearly blow up every time. :)

    ReplyDelete