Friday 29 May 2015

May Favourites

Hey guys,
As it's edging to the end of May I'm going to make a May favourites post.I'll be sharing with you some of my favourite things of this month.If you guys like this kind of post comment below and I'll do them every month.

My favourtie beauty product of this month...  
My favourite beauty product would have to be my Soap and Glory hand sanitizer.It cleans your hands really well and makes them feel really fresh.

My favourtie film of this month...
A couple of weeks ago I went to see a film called The Duff at the cinema and since then I've been obsessed with it.The film's amazing!


My favourite book of this month...
My favourite book of this month is Girl Online. I've began reading it in school and it's amazing.I definitely recommend you read this book because it's probably my favourite book at the moment.

My favourtie snack of this month... 
My favourite snack of this month is cereal and yogurt.What I do is put some cereal (mine's crunchy nut) in a bowl and mix it with some natural or greek yougurt and fruit.It tastes so nice and it really fills me up. 


My favourite app of this month... 
My favourite app of this month is Akinater the free genie.Basically what it does is read your mind by asking you some questions to try to guess what character your'e thinking of.It's really good and addictive and it really does work!


I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to comment down below if you want to see more posts like this.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day. 



13 comments:

  1. Great post! I definately want to see more of these posts! I love Soap & Glory soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you liked this type of post I'll do more favourites in the future :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome favourites, awesome post! I love yoghurt, fruit and cereal! I really want to see the Duff! I must try that hand sanitizer as I'm addicted to hand cream and hand sanitizer and stuff like that! I LOVE LOVE LOVE girlOnline!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I meant Girl Online! ha ha xoxo

      Delete
    2. Thanks I'm happy you enjoyed this post xx :) also you should definitely try to watch the Duff in the future because it's amazing xx :)

      Delete
  3. I'd love to see more of these posts!

    I adore Soap and Glory! And the thought of the snack you've described is making me hungry!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll do some more in the future xx :)

      Delete
  4. Akinater the Free Genie is one of my favorite apps! I still need to get around to watching the DUFF, but I think that opportunity is coming up pretty soon!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm happy you liked it xx :) you should definitely try to watch the Duff because it's amazing :)

      Delete
  5. I loved this post!!!!! I really like akinator tooo! Its such a good app!!!! :D
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog , I'm glad you liked my post!
    Can't wait to read more of your blog! xx

    Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks I'm glad you liked it xx I can't wait to read more on your blog too xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete