Monday 25 May 2015

Girl Chat:How to be a great friend

Hey guys,
Today I was thinking of a post to do and I thought why don't I share with you some of my tips for being a good friend.Now sometimes it can be hard to be a good friend all the time but if you do have some good friends your life will be so much better I promise you. 



Stick up for them:
If you stick up for your friend they will feel so much better and more confident to face the bully. Also if you stick up for them they will probably stick up for you as well. 



Never leave their side:
Make sure you're not a friend who is around when it's a happy time and goes when it gets tough.This shows that you don't care that much for your friend.It can also make your friend feel like they have no one to rely on.



Give them compliments:
This one is really important.If your friend has done her hair a little bit different, just say "your hair looks really nice today".If you do,it will make them feel more confident and make you feel better too. 



Always say nice things behind their back:
I think this is quite a big problem nowadays because people say bad stuff behind peoples back. Personally I think this is the worst type of bullying because you don't always know if what they've been saying is true or not.If you are talking behind their back make sure you only say nice things not horrible stuff.



They're all my top tips of how to be a great friend. I hope you enjoyed this and found it useful.Also if you have any other tips for being a great friend leave them in the comments.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day. 




24 comments:

  1. Amazing!

    A while back I had some horrible 'friends'!

    They ditched me
    They never included me
    They promised me things then wouldn't do them
    They never believed me
    I stook up for them but they never did the same back
    It felt horrible

    Then I found my best friend
    My amazing best friend

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm so glad you found a brilliant best friend xx :)

      Delete
  2. Great post!! Care to join me in my blogging world??!

    pengirl9.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll look at your blog now xx :)

      Delete
  3. Great post! We all need one good friend :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm so glad you liked it xx :)

      Delete
  4. We need great friends, definitely, but the only way to have a great friend is to be one in return.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that saying is so true the only way to have a great friend is to be one in return xx :)

      Delete
  5. Great post!

    P.S- I nominated you for the Creative Blogger's Award on my own blog. Enjoy doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm actually writing the creative bloggers award at the moment xx :)

      Delete
  6. Great post!

    P.S- I nominated you for the Creative Blogger's Award on my own blog. Enjoy doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    P.S- I nominated you for the Creative Blogger's Award on my own blog. Enjoy doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great advice!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well written! Nice example for other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such excellent advice!

    I'll definitely try to bear these in mind because I always aspire to be as good a friend as mine are to me!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm really happy you enjoyed it xx :)

      Delete
  11. Such a great post with some amazing tips!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such great advice! Thanks!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! really good!

    http://galaxy18blogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm really happy you liked it :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the wonderful comment! i really enjoy reading your posts and can't wait to read more :)

      Delete
  14. Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces was very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this.

    beautiful

    ReplyDelete