Sunday 1 February 2015

Things to do when you're bored on a rainy day

Hey guys,
so I know i haven't really done a blog post in a while,and I am sorry about it but I've decided to do a blog post a couple of times a week,not everyday.
Any way this blog is about what you can do on a rainy day and when you're bored.I'm doing this because it's conveniently a rainy day and I'm pretty bored.


1.Cook something easy (something which uses ingredients which you   have)

2.Make up your own language (and only speak in that language for the rest of the day)


3.Have a fun movie night with friends

4.play don't touch the floor(surprising but fun)


5.Run around outside in the rain (especially when it's heavily raining)


6.Start a blog just like me (make sure you get permission from your parent or guardian first)

7.Make a video.It could be a home video or just you talking to the  camera (it doesn't have to be uploaded to YouTube or anything).It can just be on your phone or camera for you to look at again.

Well I hope you enjoyed and found this post useful because it does get boring on a rainy day but hopefully you'll have some ideas and activities up your sleeve.I guess I should finish here.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day 






  







                                       
                                                   


                                                                         





















   



No comments:

Post a Comment