Friday 27 February 2015

The Beatles museum

Hey guys,
So today I went to the Beatles museum in Liverpool as a school trip and I've got to admit it was amazing.Therefore I've decided that I'd blog about it and tell you a few facts about the Beatles.The Beatles were one of the biggest bands of all time made up by four guys called John Lennon,Paul McCartney,George Harrison and Ringo Starr.The band was very famous between the years of 1960 to 1970.


Where is the museum!  
The Beatles museum is in the city center of Liverpool in the UK. If anyone is in Liverpool I would recommend that you should go and check it out because it's brilliant for all ages and a lot of fun.
      
The Beatles story 
At the beginning of the museum I listened to a headset that told me lots of information and I looked at memorabilia's of The Beatles.As well as this, if you visit you get to see some real clothing items that the Beatles actually wore which I thought was amazing!They have also recreated different rooms where The Beatles have famously played. This included The Cavern Club and record shops.At the end of the museum there is a cafe called the fab four cafe where you can buy food or visit the gift shop where you can buy some great Beatles merchandise.


The 4D experience 
A few minutes walk from the main museum is another site where there's a 4D cinema experience about the Beatles as well as another cafe and gift shop.
The 4D experience is when your watching a 3D film but with a difference.There are many special effects in this film such as the seats moving and water and bubbles coming out of the screen.Its amazing!

    
The Beatles top 10 facts:
1.The Beatles are still to
this day the biggest band of 
all time.

2.The Beatles were first called 
the Quarry Men and then the silver
Beatles.

3.The Beatles manager was called
Brian Epstein.

4.The Beatles released many films 
such as 'A hard days night','help' and 'The yellow submarine'.

5.Sadly, only 2 members of The Beatles are still alive.

6.The Beatles were signed by record label E.M.I.

7.The Beatles were awarded an M.B.E
  by the queen in 1965.

8.The Beatles were so big that the media
created a word called Beatlemania to describe 
how big they were.

9.Once, the Beatles had all there 
singles in the top 5.

10.The Beatles were the first 
British band to become famous in America.


I hope you enjoyed this post! If you come to Liverpool you should visit The Beatles museum because I promise that you'll have lots of fun.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day! 








      






4 comments:

  1. I love the Beatles! :)

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such an interesting post. Before i knew very little on the beatles now I feel like an expert, i wish my school would take me here.
    I am new to your blog I really like it xx
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for commenting on my blog.I'm so glad that you found this post interesting and helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love the Beatles, but I never knew so much about them. I am so going to start asking to go there! :)

    ReplyDelete