Sunday 25 January 2015

D.I.Y : How to make a memory jar

Hey guys,
Today I've been making a memory jar so I've decided to tell you guys how to make one to. A memory jar is a jar which you can fill up with notes of your favourite memories, this is ideal to make at the beginning of the year ( I'm making mine in late January 2015 ) 

You will need!!! 
.One large jar 

.Decorations (paint,stickers,ribbons) 

.pens

.paper 




how to make

1.Take your jar and decorate the outside of it 















2.Write "memories 2015" or whatever year your making it for

   













3.On pieces of paper write happy memories next fold them up and put them in the jar.















4.At the end of the year or when your feeling really down open up your jar and you'll remember all the happy stuff you've done.


Well guys I hope you enjoyed this blog post as it is quite different but I hope you have a go at making one of these SO I guess i should finish here 
Bye guys hope you have a great day xxx








3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I actually made one too! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made something like this before, and am using it, but instead of memories, I record nice things that people said/did that day.

    ReplyDelete