Monday 16 February 2015

Top 5 addictive apps


1. Crossy Road 
   A great game,super addictive and not too hard. My high score is 150 which is much better than my old favourite addictive game flappy bird. When I played flappy bird, my high score was only 50. 
   

2.candy crush saga 
  One of those good games in which you can quickly play if you have a couple of  minutes on your hands or if your waiting somewhere. However, it does get a lot harder when you get to some of the higher levels.



3.Run bird run 
  I just downloaded this game today and I've already played on it tones.I believe the reason that a lot of people don't know about this game is because its fairly new. 

       


4. Don't touch the spikes    
       This game is actually made by the same people as run bird run and is quite fun and addictive. All of the other games are free which is good because if you don't like the game it doesn't matter.

 5.Circle 
   A good game but if you play it for a long period you may get a bit bored because I did.It's also pretty simple when you get the hang off it but don't expect to get big high scores at the beginning.

So guys I hope you enjoyed this new post.I will be posting on how to make some delicious cookies very soon so look out for it.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day!!!

(In the comments I would love to hear what your top addictive games are,also what other top 5's you would like me to do)








No comments:

Post a Comment