Sunday 22 February 2015

D.I.Y : How to make chocolate cookies

Hey guys,
So I know I've been promising for absolutely ages to show you how to make these amazing chocolate cookies. So I'm now going to show you how to make them!!!

These cookies are so chocolaty.They're really soft and moist in the middle coming out as a sort of cakey cookie. 
  
Makes 12 cookies

You will need:
.200g butter

.300g soft brown sugar 

.2 tsp vanilla extract 

.2 eggs

.300g self raising flour

.80g cocoa powder

.1 tsp baking powder

.300g chocolate chips 


1.Firstly preheat the oven to 180c/gas 4 

2.Next, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the vanilla extract and eggs.

3.In a separate bowl sift flour, cocoa and baking powder together.

4.Add flour and mix to the creamed mixture in stages(a third at a time)then mix well. Fold in chocolate chips until just combined.

5.Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture on to a baking tray and just let it drop off the spoon, repeat until you have used up all the cookie mixture.

6.Bake in a preheated oven for 12 minutes.When you remove the cookies from the oven they will still be soft.then leave to cool completely on the baking tray, where they will continue to cook slightly.Finally when the cookies are completely cold move to a cooling rack and enjoy.

I really recommend that you make these cookies because they are so nice and you'll just want to eat them all in one go.It's March in a couple of days,I am going to try to post at least two or three times a week.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day!





 

    









   

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! My mom and I love making chocolate cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, love! I adore cookies sooooo much, will remember this recipe.

    Your blog is great, keep it up!

    - Lexie | www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much I'm so glad you like my blog! and you should definitely try out this recipe because there so tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cookies look absolutely AMAZING!!! I will definately make very soon!
    Thank you for the follow, it means so much to me! Your blog is really cool and you obviously put a lot of effort into it!
    xx
    http://littleteensblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete