Saturday 7 February 2015

My special place

Hey guys.
Today I thought I would talk about my special place. Now I'm sure you have a special place to-it might be a place you've been on holiday,the park or maybe even your bedroom,that makes you feel happy and calm and brings back happy memories.


  






 My special place is the beach because it just makes me feel really calm and happy also I have lots of good memories from when I was younger,and I can't remember one time when I haven't had loads of fun at the beach. So I would advise you to try to find a special place if you haven't already got one and try to go there as often as possible even if its quite a long way from where you live.

Bye guys and have a great day 

"So whats your special place leave it in the comments !!!"






2 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a special place! Mine is my room. I love the beach too!!

    ~Noor
    http://wonderkid22.blogspot.com
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog post i'd just like to say that I really like reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete