Wednesday 29 April 2015

Top 5 movies of all time

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be doing my top 5 movies post because I haven't done one in ages.I will be telling you my top 5 movies of all time and showing you the trailers of them.

1.Divergent
Divergent is my all time favorite film.The basic story is about a city that has been separated into different parts depending on your personality.Then a girl called Tris took her test to determine which part she was going to go in but her test result was different which made her a threat.




2.Angus,Thongs and Perfect Snogging
This is such a great film,I'm sure every girl could relate to this.I definitely recommend you watch this.



3.Wild child 
I love this film so much it's all about an American teen who gets transferred to a posh English boarding school.This films so funny and always makes a sleepover complete.



4.The Hunger Games!
So the Hunger Games is quite shocking. It's one of those films where you need to concentrate and be quite mature to watch as there is quite a lot of violence in it. But other than that it's really good.The trailer your'e about to see is for the first Hunger Games but there is a few more in the series.




5.Mean Girls 
I love this film so much it's a American rom com which is so funny I recommend you watch this straight away.:)



The Duff
And last off all there's a film that's on at the cinema at the moment that looks so cool it's called The Duff.I've never seen it but it looks amazing,so I've decided to add the trailer in.



So I know this kind of post is a little different but I hope you still enjoyed it and I hope you try to watch some of these movies.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day.

Also I'd love to hear what your favorite movie is so tell me down in the comments below:)


6 comments:

  1. These movies are great! I love divergent! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm glad you liked it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool movies! I LOVE Mean Girls! Have you watched the 2nd one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one I've seen is The Hunger Games!
    My personal favorite would probably be Pacific Rim though *___* I love that move :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone I'm glad you all like my post

    ReplyDelete