Sunday 19 April 2015

The emoji tag!

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be doing something I've been wanting to do in ages its the emoji tag.But first I need to explain what the emoji tag is.The emoji tag is where I pick 5 emojis that best describe me.Also If you don't know what emojis are they're little smiley faces that you can put after text messages.

Here are some emojis:



1.The smiley faced emoji 
The reason I chose this emoji is because I think most of the time I'm quite smiley and just generally a happy person:)

2.The computer emoji
The reason I chose this emoji is because if I didn't have a laptop none of this could have been possible and I wouldn't have even been able to create this blog.

3.The think bubble emoji
The reason I chose this is because I usually think and talk a lot.When I started this blog I had so many ideas I just kept thinking of new ones every day.

4.The friend emoji 
The reason I chose this emoji is because I have so many amazing friends which makes school so fun.

5.The city emoji
The reason I chose this emoji is because I have so many amazing memories from when I went on holiday to places like New York and Berlin which will always stay with me.

Anyway as this is a tag post I need to tag three people to do it:

1.Morning time 4 from http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.co.uk/

2.Miss internet from http://onlinemissy.blogspot.co.uk/

3.Noor akhter from http://www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com/



 I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did making it.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, I know you didn't tag me, but can I maybe do it anyway?

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thanks I'm happy you like my new tag idea. Also you can do the idea,I can't wait to see yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to do the tag! I love using emojis!

    - Ines | Ines's Insights | www.inessinsights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey
    I'm glad you liked the idea. I can't wait to see your emoji tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've just realised I've been tagged! Thank you I will do that on either Friday or Saturday as I'm a bit busy over the next few days! Thank you! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks I'm glad you like this tag.I can't wait to see yours

    ReplyDelete