Wednesday 10 June 2015

This or That

Hey guys,
Today I' going to be doing a post called This or That.It'll be me answering lots of questions but  I don't really need to do much more explaining because it's all underneath.

Q:Maths or English
English.

Q:Summer or winter
I love the hot weather so definitely summer.

Q:Chocolate or sweets(candy)
It depends which mood I'm in sometimes I fancy chocolate and sometimes I fancy sweets,but on the whole probably chocolate.

Q:Pepsi or Coke
Well to me they taste the same so but I'll just say Coke.

Q:McDonald's or burger king
The chips are better in McDonald's and the burgers are better in Burger king but most of the stuff is nicer in McDonald's so probably McDonald's.

Q:Rain or snow
obviously snow.

Q:Pop or rock
definitely pop 

Q:TV shows or movies
Some of my favorites are TV shows but I probably prefer movies.

Q:pc or mac.
I know macs look really cool but I've never used one before so I have to go with pc.

Q:Board games or video games
Well some board games are quite good fun but I'd have to say I probably like video games more.

So I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe learnt a little bit more about me.

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day :)

I'd love to see your answer to some of these questions in the comment section.



15 comments:

  1. Nice post! I loved this post :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer movies over TV shows, and English over math, too. :) Love this post! ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my answers -
    English
    Winter
    Snow
    PC
    Coke
    McDonalds
    TV show but I totally love movies as well!
    I seriously love board games but probably video games (I ❤️ Sims 4!!!)

    I loved this post and I learnt so much more about you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I would of picked the same as you macs look really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool we must have a lot in common xx :)

      Delete
  5. This is an awesome post idea - I feel like I've learnt a lot more about you, which is always nice.

    I'd personally go for: English, Summer, Chocolate, McDonald's, Snow, Rock, TV shows, PC and video games.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you liked this post xx :)

      Delete
  6. I prefer English, too, although I like Winter a little more than summer. :) Thanks for sharing about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our choices are the same about everything in this post

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're exactly the same, except I prefer TV to movies! Fun post idea!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I actually would have chosen all the same things as you! Except I like winter better than summer! :)
    http://agirlthoughtswondering.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete