Sunday 15 March 2015

Top 5 YouTubers

Hey guys,
Today I've actually decided to share with you my top 5 YouTubers.

1.Zoella 
Zoella is my favourite YouTuber because she gives you really good fashion advice and I especially like her lifestyle videos.
 

2.Bethany Mota
I have only just started to watch Bethany Mota's videos and I love them. she always seems so happy and energetic in her videos. 

3.Thatcher Joe
Thatcher Joe is Zoella's brother and his name is Joe Sugg.I enjoy his videos because I feel really cheerful and I laugh a lot when I watch.


4.Pointlessblog
I love Pointlessblog's videos.I really like his sense of humour and he always has original video ideas that I've usually never seen before.


5.Niomi smart
I'm quite new to her videos and I like them a lot. .I like her healthy food video's because they really inspire me to have a more healthy lifestyle. 


 Bye guys and I hope you have a great day!






2 comments:

  1. OMG Zoella's my fave too! I love all of those YouTubers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah every single video zoellas made has been amazing shes my inspiration x

    ReplyDelete