Sunday 22 March 2015

D.I.Y:How to plan the best movie night ever!!!

Hey guys,
Yesterday I organised a movie night with my family and I really enjoyed it.It was a great way to relax and spend some time together.So I've decided to give you some tips to make your movie night better.

1.Choose the right movie 
First of all you need the right movie or you won't enjoy it that much.It can be difficult to find a movie that everyone agrees on because everyone has different preferences. The best way to solve this is to compromise on film choices.



2. Have some snacks
I love to have snacks while watching a movie.It makes it feel like a cinema experience. M&M's are one of my favourites but you could have anything from popcorn,crisps/chips to candy/sweets. If you want to be healthy you could try nuts or bags of healthy popcorn.


3.Cuddle up in a warm blanket
If you happen to have a blanket lying around make sure you use it by cuddling up in it.I love it when your'e all toasty and warm wrapped up in a blanket while watching a good movie.


4.simply enjoy it 
Even if it wasn't the film you wanted to watch just enjoy spending time with who ever you're watching the film with. Think of a movie night as relaxing time you can enjoy.

I hope you enjoyed this post and that you all have great movie nights!

Bye guys and I hope you have a great day.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment