Saturday 12 December 2015

I'm back

Hey everyone, 
I'm sure you know that I haven't been blogging for a long while now. I think my last post was published on the 24th of June 2015. The reason I stopped was because I began to lose interest in writing the posts and I also had no idea of what to write about anymore. But now I'm bursting with ideas and I can't wait to post things again. I'm going to revamp my blog. I'm going to change the font of my writing and I'm going to change the design. I hope all my followers and others read my blog again and continue to enjoy it! :) 




Bye everyone and I hope you all have a great day xxx :)   

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more of your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. BTW my name is Dani and I'm following ya! I also have a blog called 'The Dani Jones Blog', I'd be really excited if you stopped by my blog and/or follow it.

      Delete
    2. Thank you xx I'm so glad you're excited :) and of course I'll check out your blog and follow it. I'm sure it's great! xxx

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi A Girl! I tagged you to do the Infinity Dreams Award.
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back!!! I missed your posts :)
    http://awesomebloggerblack.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. =D Welcome back to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not tryin to be rude or anything but, could you post something? I love your blog posts, so I wish you would post more. I totally get that you're busy, but so am I, and I post everyday. So, yeah. Sorry if I come across as mean or rude. I'm just tryin to be honest.
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is Sophia from A Joyful Corner! You may know me from Draw Divine, you were one of my first readers until I changed the name of my blog. I am so glad that you are back to the blogging world!

    -AJoyfulCorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete